Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Combat Contest!

Ants... don't they just bug you?
Me too. That's why when Combat asked me to review Combat Source Kill Max Ant Bait and Ant Gel I was thrilled!
My package arrived with two boxes, one with the Combat Source Kill Ant Gel and the other with Combat Source kill Max Ant Bait.

The Ant Gel was easy to use. It has a fast killing formula and lasts for up to a month. It kills the ants you see and the ones you don't. I used it under my sink and in the cracks that I figured the ants were coming out of. It can be used both indoors and out. I was very surprised to see the ants disappear and they haven't come back.

I also used the  Ant Bait in cupboards and other out of the way places. The package is child resistant, which is good since I have a 6 year old granddaughter who is very curious! The bait kills the ants without a messy residue. The ants take the bait back to the colony and it destroys the entire colony! I like that it is good for long-term, continuous control.

Now comes the fun part!
Combat would like to award one of my readers with their own box of Combat Ant Gel.
It's easy to enter:
Just use the widget on the sidebar and thanks for entering!
Make sure in the comments section you leave me your
  • First and Last Name
  • street address
  • city, state, zip code
  • email address
Combat is also holding a contest! BUG FREE BACKYARD BASH
All you have to do is to enter this $1000 sweepstakes is click this link, and watch a short 1:30 video, and fill out the form. Good Luck.

Combat provided a free sample of the Ant Bati and Gel so I could review them. However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own!