Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Day 31! August Challenge Complete!

It's been a busy month, and I have tackled almost every room in my home. Still have 1 1/2 more to go. But  I believe that this has been a very successful month. I have cleaned, purged and re-purposed so many things in my home. It feels great and I am ready for fall and the upcoming holidays.




Here's today's pictures:
These are all "After" pics from the boys closet. I forgot to take "Before" pics- sorry. I tackled this closet in 4 days. - 5-20minutes at a time, small chunks of time, when I had time.
I took everything off the shelves, dusted, replaced and sorted thru some of those books. I am giving some to my granddaughter and some I just love to much to part with :)
The boys had so many coats/jackets that they all didn't fit on the coat rack. Passed on Sunday clothes my boys no longer wear or fit into. And I cleaned off the top of the dresser and gave them some baskets to hold some of their stuff in. I like how it turned out.

I will be taking everything to Goodwill this next week or so, (I'm out of town this weekend) and I will post a picture of how much STUFF I found that we don't need anymore!