Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Soft Scrub

Soft Scrub recently sent me some new household cleaners to try. I recieved Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Cleaner and Soft Scrub Total Bath and Bowl.  I have to say I have not tried these products before and I was quite pleased with the results.

I used the Soft Scrub Total Bath and Bowl, first. It can be sprayed foamy or a fine mist. I liked that the foam was really "foamy" - I can't think of a better word to describe it! It was foamy and stayed in place to gently work where I wanted it!  The bathroom came out nice and clean and this product was fast and easy to use.

The Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Cleaner I used in the kitchen. I have a flat top stove and this product worked wonders, a few sprays, let it sit and wipe off. Voila! A really clean stove top!

I love that you can use it as a foam or a spray and it even sprys UPSIDE down! That is awesome for getting into the tough to reach places!

Now for the fun part. I am having a giveaway! Soft Scrub has provided me with coupons for free product to give to TWO lucky winners. All you have to do is enter to win! Just follow the instructions on the widget on the sidebar!
Winners will be sent an email (so make sure you leave one) and will have 48 hours to respond with their mailing address or another will be chosen.

And after you enter, be sure to like them on Facebook in order to learn about new promotions or product updates.

Thanks everyone!

Soft Scrub provided me a samply of the product so I could review them. All opinions are my own.