Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

I have a confession...


I have a confession to make, I have NEVER decorated for fall before. Oh I would put out the pumpkins the kids had carved or something like that, but this year I decided to go all out. I went to Joann's Fabric and got this really cool scarecrow. (It was 1/2 price!) I got some small pumpkins and a few other odds and ends that I had laying around the place.

 

I also went to the dollar store and got these miniature gourds and used a candy dish I had on hand to create this centerpiece.

 

Thanks to Pintrest, I wanted to try my hand at painting pumpkins. I had some white paint on hand and I made a letter M and taped it on. I spray painted the pumpkin and when it was dry I peeled off the M, now I have a monogrammed pumpkin!

Last but not least I got a fall themed tablecloth from the dollar store and taped it to my front door.
sorry, I couldn't get the picture to turn.. My door is really vertical, not horizontal! LOL!

All in all I feel like it turned out great!
 

What do you think?