Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

TIME OUT!

It's been a while since I wrote. My apologies for all who like to read something new everyday. (I do:)

I've been busy I took some (gasp!) time out for myself

Yes, it is good for us busy moms, wives, sisters, daughters and what ever other role you play to have some time out.

This past weekend my mom (and dad who did the driving!) and I went to Portland were we met my Sister in law and all 3 of us went to a women's conference. FOR women- (Dad hung out with my brother)

Appropriately enough it was called Time Out for Women. It was awesome. If you ever have the chance to attend, I would.

We heard some great music, heard some great talks, went to the most croweded Wendy's I have ever seen, and had a light night snack.

the maple bacon was the best!

my mom, me and Rebecca

yummy
Wendy's at lunch... the line was literally out the door!

And everyone one needs a TIME OUT.