Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

WFMW- personalized ornaments

I like to give my family ornaments every year. Some years I buy them, but this year I made them.

Here's what I did:


I took plain glass ornaments and popped off the top:





Took some floor cleaner and glitter and poured a bit of the liquid cleaner into the glass globe.



I swished it around and then dumped it into the next globe. I then took the first globe and dumped a bit of glitter into that and swished it around. I repeated this until all ornaments had been swished with glitter.



My final product:















I then decided to add names. I used my Cricut to cut out names and modpodged them on!
This one is for my son Josh:




I like the way they turned out- especially for a cost of $.075 each!
What do you think?