Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tightwad Tuesdays

Welcome to the first installment of Tightwad Tuesdays!


I want to start off with my best advice for making a bit of extra money easily and quickly.

It's Swagbucks. I know I mention Swagbucks alot, but that is because it is so easy to do. If your goal is to pick up a bit of cash you can cash your Swagbucks for PayPal cash, but if you want to get the most bang for your buck,(pun intended ) set your sights on the $5 Amazon gift cards. You only need 450 SB to get each $5 Amazon card.

It's a new year, why not set your goal to earn as many Amazon cards as you can and use them for NEXT CHRISTMAS!- Wow, wouldn't it be awesome to not spend any money next year for the holidays? For 2012 I actually did 90% of my Christmas shopping on Amazon with giftcards I had earned from Swagbucks.

So, how do I do this? I do the daily poll, the NOSO's and I also watch videos on Swagbucks TV. (usually with the sound off and another window open.) Of course I have to click back and forth between windows, but I'm already on the computer so why not? It's simple, easy and - I just won 3 Swagbucks by "watching" videos while I'm typing this post! My goal is 30-50 SB per day as my time allows.


 
Sign up for Swagbucks (thanks for using my referall link)