Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

WFMW - Easy Recipes



I love my crockpot.. I try to use it as much as possible, and my mom gave my husband a second one for Christmas. We love them!
Some of my favorite reciepes are for the crockpot. I was recently asked to share some of those recipes from my weekly menu on Meal Plan Monday.

The first is Cheesy Crockpot Chicken. This is a "dump" recipe. Meaning I just dump it in and let it go.
  • 4 large chicken breasts (or you can cube the chicken if you want)
  • 2 cans Chedder Cheese Soup
  • 2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
  • Garlic powder ( I don't measure, I just shake it all over the chicken)
Dump all into crockpot, turn on high for 8-10 hours.. serve over rice or pasta.



The next recipe is for Southwest Chicken. It too is a "dump" recipe.
  • 4 chicken breast cubed
  • 2 cans of corn
  • 1 can kidney beans
  • 1 can black beans
  • 16 oz jar of salsa
  • 1 16 oz can of tomato sauce
  • 1 pkg of taco seasoning mix 
  • shredded cheese.
Dump all ingredients into crockpot (except the cheese)
cook on low for 6-8 hours
serve with cheese and chips

Last but not least, is Frito Boats, not a crockpot reciepe, but fun nonetheless.
  • 2 cans chili, warmed on stove
  • 1 bag of Frito corn chips
  • shredded cheese.

place chips on plate, cover with chili and sprinkle with cheese (and sour cream.. salsa.. whatever)

Hope you enjoyed my quick easy recipes.