Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Happy Friday


Just a reminder.. Today is Mega Swagbucks day, where your chance of winning higher value Swagbucks has increased!
 
 
Stay tuned on MONDAY Feb 25, cause they’re celebrating their 5th birthday! I went back and looked to see when I joined Swagbucks, I found out it was just a few months after they started up, so I’ve been a member for most of those five years. And during those five years, I’ve earned hundreds of free dollars in Amazon credit.


If you’re new to Swagbucks, now is a great time to join because right now, new members get a whopping 90 additional bonus Swag Bucks when you join here and enter the code 5THBIRTHDAY – since all new users get 30 Swag Bucks upon sign up, you’ll start off with 120! That puts you well on your way to the 450 Swag Bucks you need to get a $5 Amazon gift certificate.