Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Purex Crystals for Baby

Being a Purex Insider lets me review products before they become available.

Recently I was asked to review Purex Crystals for Baby. For those of you who know me, you know I don't have a baby and I'm along way from that stage in my life. However, I figured if it was safe for baby, then it should be great for my family members with sensitive skin!

I was right, I used the Crystals in a load of towels and the freshness lasted for a long time. Purex Crystals for Baby are super easy to use. Just pour in at the start of a wash and it goes to work!

Purex Crystals have a baby inspired fragrance, dye free and are hypoallergenic. You will be able to find them yourself at Walmart in early February. Also, stay tuned-- TOMORROW I will be having a giveaway for you to try!

And to top it all off... Purex Crystals for Baby is having sweepstakes!

One grand prize winner will receive $1000 and 250 additional winners will receive free bottles of Purex Crystals for Baby.  Just click here to enter.



Purex provided me with a sample of Purex Crystals for Baby in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions are my own.