Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Works for me Wednesday.. reuse...

In an effort to reduce waste and not buy unnessasary things, I have been trying to give life to things that I thought I was done with.



For example I was cleaning out the freezer and I found an old ice cube tray. Since both of the fridges I have make ice, I have no need for this tray, but before I toss it I decieded to take another look. What could I use this for? Then it hit me! Earrings! Earrings are small and always getting lost or misplaced.
So I put a pair of earrings into eache compartment. Easy! and I can move the tray to the bedroom or bath or where ever is convienant for me!

If your kids, (or hubby,) always seem to buy touristy tshirts, but then soon tire of them, instead of tossing in the donation pile, turn it inside out, sew the bottom closed then reverse it. Cut off the sleeves and neckline to make handles at the shoulders and Voila! a cute cloth bag@

I also use old eyeglass cases to put my electronic chargers in when I travel, nice and neat and all in one place.

What to you do to reuse?