Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Monday, April 1, 2013

MEAL PLAN MONDAY


Happy MONDAY! Welcome to Ronni's Resources!

Spring Break!!! PART 2  

BREAKFASTS:
Boys can fend for themselves this week! I'm taking a break!!

LUNCHES:
I will be brownbaging it this week... Boys can FEND FOR THEM SELVES!!

DINNER:

Monday:                      Left over Easter Ham and veggies

Tuesday:                      Teriaki Chicken and Rice

Wednesday:                Steak and potatoes

Thursday:                    Fend for yourself!

Friday:                         Date Night - Pizza! -- I love staying home, fixing a quick frozen                                          pizza and kicking back to watch a movie with my sweetheart.

Saturday:                     Breakfast for Dinner

Souper Sunday:           Soup and Sandwiches.

 
If you would like any of my recipes, please leave a comment and I will be happy to get them to you!

 

What’s on your table this week?

Thanks to Laura for hosting Meal Plan Monday