Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tight Wad Tuesday... March Roundup


TightWad Tuesdays
 It's the time of the month when I get to encourage you to think outside the box for ways to financially help your family. Here are some of the things I do to help my family:

 
This month was a bit harder for me. I had lots of things happen and not alot of time to spend on my "extracurricular earning."
 
I only donated plasma 1 time this month. That took about an hour and I made $20.
 
With my Amazon Seller account, I sold a few items and made $3, for about 1/2 hour of my time.
 
Mturk was a nice chunk for March.. I earned $ 8.93. Spent about an hour total. I like Mturk because I can choose to have my payout in cash to my bank account or deposited into my Amazon account. For March I am choosing to not cash out and roll it into April. I really don't want to cash out till it's about $50. (Right now it's at $24.13.) I also notice with Mturk  that I really concentrate on it early in the month and then toward the end of the month I start slacking.. Gotta find a way to stay focused :)
 
 
Instant cash sweepstakes was a small amount, but for the minutes I put into it, it is worth it. Since the payout amount is only $2 it doesn't take long to reach it. In February I earned. $0.58. Combined with what I made in January, I have a total of $1.69. Still not enough to cash out, but this literally takes only 2 minutes a day! And by small amounts big things happen! :) As with Mturk, I seem to really do well at the beginning of the month, then slack off here also. Not good. But I will be better.
 
Win 100K credits.Bing rewards is a lot like Swagbucks. By spending just a few minutes per day, you can easily earn a $5 Amazon gift card every month. You start a free account and for every 3 searches using Bing, you earn points. You can earn up to 30 credits per day by searching. They also often give you "daily tasks" which are quick and easy way to earn more credits. My total for March was 1308 credits this is enough for 2 $5 Amazon gift cards.
 
Irazoo is also lot like Swagbucks. It rewards you points for completing offers, surveys, watching videos, playing games, and other tasks. Points can can be exchanged for gift cards. It takes 3000 points to earn 1 $5 Amazon gift card. Points are fairly easy to earn. The downside to Irazoo is it takes about a month after I request the codes to get them, which is kind of slow. In March I earned 7200 points, cashed out for 2 $5 Amazon gift card. I also start April off with a nice cushion.
 
My Jingit income for March was $2.65. I can cash this onto a prepaid card I can use anywhere.
Jingit is a newer income-earning program that pays you to watch videos online. You can also earn money for downloading the mobile app, scanning items at Walmart, and answering a couple of questions. Since they are fairly new, the earnings are still quite low. But $2.65 is great for  only about 10 minutes of my time.
 
 
My favorite way to earn money is Swagbucks. in March, I earned 3585 Swagbucks,(just a smidgen more than in February) Again this month, I have enough for 2 $5 Amazon gift cards, and a $25 PayPal credit. I debated between the two. I like the Amazon Gift Cards, but it is nice to have a little something in my Paypal account also. Dollar wise, still the same amount. $25 and $10 or if I were to get all Amazon cards, would be $35 worth there.
 
 
My total rewards was $90.16 My time invested was approximately 16 hours. That's $5.63  per hour. I will never get rich doing this stuff...but every little bit helps.
 
 
What do you do to make a little extra cash?