Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Works for Me Wednesday --- Pictures


Works for Me Wednesdays    


Pictures...

With weddings, graduations, end of the school year plays and presentions I am sure you are taking as many pictures as I am.

But what happens after you take the picture? I used to leave them on my camara and then forget about them. But why bother taking them if you don't do something with them and enjoy them.

Once a month I try to upload all my pictures from my camera to my computer. I have a folder labeled 2013, with sub folders for each month. This makes it easy to find a special picture and it makes it easy when I go to have my pictures printed.

That's what works for me!


Linking up to one or more of these parties: