Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Works for me Wednesday -Spring Fitness

Spring is here! I love being outside, but as a redhead with fair skin, I do try to limit my outdoor activites to early in the morning or later in the day. I try not to go outside between 11am-2pm when the sun's rays are the hottest.
Not my yard... but I love Tulips!

I also like to mix up my fitness routine. After spending the winter on the treadmill it is so much fun to get outdoors and work in my garden. Not only does this give me a change of pace with exerciseing.. but it also makes my yard look BEAUTIFUL.
Here is my garden for this year.. we just put seeds in this weekend.



Another thing I do to switch out my workouts, I bike to work. It's 2.5 miles each way, takes me about 20 minutes each way and that is 40 minutes of good cardio everyday. I get to enjoy the sun and work out at the same time! Plus as an added benefit, I save on gas!

Mixing up the routine and enjoying the great outdoors.. that's what works for me!
 
 

Linking up to one or more of these parties: