Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Friday, June 28, 2013

Mega Swag Friday


Just a reminder.. Today is Mega Swagbucks day, where your chance of winning higher value Swagbucks has increased!

Another way I try to maximize my Swagbucks is to meet or beat the daily goal. If I hit the daily goal every day for 7 days not only will I get the daily bonus, but an additional 25 Swagbucks (by the 5th of the next month.) For 14 straight days you get 100 SB + Daily Bonuses, 21 days 200 SB + Daily Bonuses and for the full month 300 SB + Daily Bonuses. This year  have been able to do the full month for January, February, March and May. I didn't hit the full month in April - nor will I in June because of other circumstances. But I keep trying because every little bit helps.