Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

SwagBucks.. Works for me!

So recently I started getting $25 PayPal gift cards with my Swagbucks. This is REAL money deposited into your PayPal account. I then save the money in PayPal and use it for things that might not be in my budget, but that I want or need.
PayPal Home
Recently, I used my PayPal account to buy some concert tickets. It was great to be able to get to see a show and not spend any money out of my budget!!

I get to see Howard Jones, Erasure, and A Flock of Seagulls this week!

All without spending a dime!!!


Swagbucks work for me!!


Linking up to one or more of these parties:
Fabulously Frugal Thursdays Works for Me Wednesday Mommy Resources
Meal Plan Monday, Motivation Monday. Tackle it Tuesday,  Wisdom Wednesday