Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tightwad Tuesdays.. JULY ROUNDUP

Tightwad Tuesdays  
July Roundup
 

Welcome back to Tightwad Tuesday's Monthly Round up edition. This is the time of the month when I get to encourage you to think outside the box for ways to financially help your family. Keep reading for my favorite ways to make an extra bit of cash. 
I donated plasma twice this month for a total of $35.
 
 
 
Irazoo continues to just trickle in. Not many tasks or videos to complete this month. But slow and steady wins the race right?  In July I earned 3924 points and  cashed out for one $5 Amazon gift card.
 
 
Bing Rewards   is super easy program in which to earn Amazon gift cards (or other prizes) every month. My total credits for July was 1001. This was enough for 2 $5 Amazon gift cards.





Mturk  I am doing so much better with Mturk this month. I am making a more conscience effort to work on Mturk on a regular basis.
For July I earned $3.42. I bit less than in June, but it's steady! I spent about an hour total.  For JulyI am choosing to not cash out and roll it into August. I really don't want to cash out till it's about $50. (Right now it's at $38.37)


Jingit was really good this month. I watched some videos and did some check-in's at stores and  I earned $1.55 for July. - Cash money into my PayPal account. 


Instant cash sweepstakes was a small amount, but for the minutes I put into it, it is worth it. In July I earned $1.09. The cash out level is $2 so I will roll it over to next month. (I'm almost there!)


Ibotta: I continued to use Ibotta this month. I like it. Of course I don't ever buy a product just so I can get some money back. I only buy what I need and if it happens to be something on Ibotta, then that's even better!
In July I earned a whopping $13.75!  Took about 30 minutes to pick my products, and scan the barcodes and upload my receipts.


And of course, my favorite way to earn money is Swagbucks.
In July, I earned 4536 Swagbucks, (My all time high.) This month, I have enough for 5 $5 Amazon gift cards, and a $25 PayPal credit. (That's $50!!!!!)

My total rewards was $119.81. My time invested was approximately 10 hours. That's $11.98 per hour. I will never get rich doing this stuff...but every little bit helps.

 
What do you do to make a little extra cash?


Linking up to one or more of these parties:
Fabulously Frugal Thursdays Works for Me Wednesday Mommy Resources andMotivation Monday.