Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let us know you were here.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tightwad Tuesday, August Edition


 
 
 
 
Tightwad Tuesdays
August Roundup
 
 

 
Welcome back to Tightwad Tuesday's Monthly Round up edition. This is the time of the month when I get to encourage you to think outside the box for ways to financially help your family. Keep reading for my favorite ways to make an extra bit of cash. 

Ok, I'm just gonna start off by saying that I was on vacation for 10 days in August and therefore, some of my online activities to earn cash didn't get much activity. That being said, here's the rundown.
 
 
I donated plasma three times this month for a total of $45
 
.

 

Ibotta: I like it. It's easy to use, you get paid at $5 via Paypal. I always check Ibotta when I am planning my grocery list. I see if there is something on my list that Ibotta is also listing. If so, great, if not, I don't ever buy a product just so I can get some money back. I only buy what I need and if it happens to be something on Ibotta, then that's even better! In August I made $4.75. I can't cash out.. but that's cool, I will just roll it on over to September.



Instant cash sweepstakes was a small amount, but for the minutes I put into it, it is worth it. In August I earned $0.71. The cash out level is $2 so I will roll it over to next month. (I'm almost there!)


Mturk   I am making a more conscience effort to work on Mturk on a regular basis. 

For August I earned $6.00. It's the most I've ever earned in one month.  I spent about an hour total.  For August I am choosing to not cash out and roll it into September. I really don't want to cash out till it's about $50. (Right now it's at $44.37).

Jingit was really good this month. I watched some videos and did some check-in's at stores and  I earned $2.85 for August. - Cash money into my PayPal account.



Bing Rewards   is super easy program in which to earn Amazon gift cards (or other prizes) every month. My total credits for July was 771. This was enough for 1 $5 Amazon gift card. Of course being gone for 10 days didn't help my totals, but again super easy money for the time involved.




Irazoo continues to just trickle in. Not many tasks or videos to complete this month. But slow and steady wins the race right?  In August I earned 1916 points and will roll that over to September.



 


And of course, my favorite way to earn money is Swagbucks.

In August, I earned 4709 Swagbucks, (My all time high. Every month is more and more!) This month, I have enough for 5 $5 Amazon gift cards, and a $25 PayPal credit. (That's $50!!!!!)

 
My total rewards was $114.31  My time invested was approximately 7 hours. That's $16.33 per hour. I will never get rich doing this stuff...but every little bit helps.
 
What do you do to make a little extra cash?
Linking up to one or more of these parties:
Fabulously Frugal Thursdays Works for Me Wednesday Mommy Resources andMotivation Monday.